- Sterling Silver | Gold Plated
- Powerful Bracelet with Ancient Egyptian design combining the Scarab with the wings of Isis
- Highest grade Moldavite Scarab carving
- Exclusive StoneAge design
- Comes in its own StoneAge Giftbox
Symbol of Immortality
Held sacred by the Egyptian God of Creation, The Scarab Beetle represents resurrection and immortality of body and spirit. As a symbol of the spirit, the scarab beetle carries insight and transformation associated with renewal, ascension and vision beyond the veils. Seen as a symbol of the Heavenly Cycles the Egyptian Solar god Ra was often depicted as a man wearing a Scarab on his head. The Scarab is a guide to the path traveled by those who abide in the spiritual realms. An escort to the cosmic universe, the scarab represents eternity and the unending presence of the connection between the ALL.
Wings of Isis
When worn, the protective and embracing wings of Isis create a container to be fully held in Divine Mother Love. The goddess Isis, a moon goddess of wisdom and magick gave birth to Horus, a sun god and benevolent leader who prayed for salvation and ascension for his people. Isis was known as the Mother of Life as well as the Goddess of death and rebirth. The wings of Isis hold the protective aspect of the symbol and key that the Egyptians utilized on sacred altars in ceremonies to the Gods. The wings of Isis are an iconic symbol to represent the celestial world as it meets with the physical.
The Key of Life
The word sequence of “Life, prosperity and health” was a revered phrase in Ancient Kemet. Offering great blessings, this phrase was often accompanied by the sign of the Ankh, known to the ancients as the Egyptian Cross. The Ankh, resembling a cross with a circle on top, is considered a symbol of eternal life and protection from the underworld and similar influences. The geometry of the Ankh is representative of the masculine and feminine in Divine Merger and the structure denotes the alchemy of the two bodies in tantric communion. For this reason, the Ankh was often made into an amulet signifying wisdom and insight for the wearer of its mystical form. Thus, this totem was a power symbol of Life and fertility that when bestowed by the Gods to the kingdom/ queendom of Egypt symbolised the granting of eternal life.
- To enhance this Egyptian Bio-Energy Jewellery, Sananda and Shekinah can reprogramme each piece to support your exact energetic and spiritual requirements
- Beautifully designed to support the Activation and encodment of the human Bio-Energy field
- The High vibratory frequency of the purest metals and gemstones of each design support higher self-embodiment
- Design includes natural gemstones and ancient Egyptian symbology to awaken the memories stored inside your DNA template
- Made with mastery and precision to detail the Ancient coding of the previous Golden Age
- Each design handmade with precision upon ordering