The Egyptian Fire Pendant, with faceted Libyan Tektite & gem quality rubies! A truly magnificent piece inspired by the Ancient Egyptians, bringing together the Ankh, The Staff of Hermes (Caduceus) & The 3D Heartstar Merkabah!
- Gold Plated | Highest Quality Libyan Tektite
- Exclusive StoneAge design
- Comes in its own StoneAge Giftbox
The Ascension Stone
Worshipped by the ancients as a powerful manifestation stone and key to revealing to the Records of Akasha, this 28 million-year-old Libyan Gold Tektite is a stone that emanates mystic power and great connection with the High Egyptian Gods. As Gold Tektite embodies the vibration of the Golden Ray, these stones have the power to awaken and ignite the Solar King and Queen within you. The metaphysical properties are known to create protection against astral attacks and generate the Sun within. The lost capstone of the Great Pyramid was originally made of this tektite and activated the pyramid when the sun initiated contact at a certain angle and time of day. Thus, creating the symbology that became the 22 fire letters in the Hebrew Alphabet.
Golden yellow in colour these stones hold deep resonance with the Solar Plexus wheel of personal will. They can communicate with the energies of Isis and Osiris and those connected with the Sirius Constellation to unlock this Divine intelligence.
Wings of Isis
When worn, the protective and embracing wings of Isis create a container to be fully held in Divine Mother Love. The goddess Isis, a moon goddess of wisdom and magick gave birth to Horus, a sun god and benevolent leader who prayed for salvation and ascension for his people. Isis was known as the Mother of Life as well as the Goddess of death and rebirth. The wings of Isis hold the protective aspect of the symbol and key that the Egyptians utilized on sacred altars in ceremonies to the Gods. The wings of Isis are an iconic symbol to represent the celestial world as it meets with the physical.
The Key of Life
The word sequence of “Life, prosperity and health” was a revered phrase in Ancient Kemet. Offering great blessings, this phrase was often accompanied by the sign of the Ankh, known to the ancients as the Egyptian Cross. The Ankh, resembling a cross with a circle on top, is considered a symbol of eternal life and protection from the underworld and similar influences. The geometry of the Ankh is representative of the masculine and feminine in Divine Merger and the structure denotes the alchemy of the two bodies in tantric communion. For this reason, the Ankh was often made into an amulet signifying wisdom and insight for the wearer of its mystical form. Thus, this totem was a power symbol of Life and fertility that when bestowed by the Gods to the kingdom/ queendom of Egypt symbolized the granting of eternal life.
- To enhance this Egyptian Bio-Energy Jewellery, Sananda and Shekinah can reprogramme each piece to support your exact energetic and spiritual requirements
- Beautifully designed to support the Activation and encodment of the human Bio-Energy field
- The High vibratory frequency of the purest metals and gemstones of each design support higher self-embodiment
- Design includes natural gemstones and ancient Egyptian symbology to awaken the memories stored inside your DNA template
- Made with mastery and precision to detail the Ancient coding of the previous Golden Age
- Each design handmade with precision upon ordering